Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Kids Make Me Laugh!

I just love the wacky things kids say sometimes. I don't know if other people will find these as humorous as I do, but just for fun I'm going to post some things my kids have said recently that have made me chuckle:
From Seth:
"Can I have a bigger one than a little one?"
From Eliana:
"I nibbled her nose with my nose."

"I was nibbling her cheek with my nose."
"The food went up to my brain and pushed it and then came back down."
"What if I break my nose muscle?"
"Look at the ceiling while I spin--the earth is turning."
"I'm throwing out a party, and I'm inviting you."
"It's super-cala-fragelist-it-makes-me-aladocious."
"I drank some juice from a dandelion because I thought it would make me go to Mars, but it didn't make me go to Mars, it just made me say 'Yuck!'"

No comments:

Post a Comment